The necessary legal details – otherwise known as the Service Agreement.
I agree to the following dos and don’ts (terms):
- DO have the area clear and accessible for delivery and removal of the Wagon
- DO agree that this service agreement is binding for both the Customer and for Dumpster Wagon. Bad weather or bad planning do not void this agreement.
- DO agree to this formal, legal statement found
HERE. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dumpster Wagon including its officers, employees, and successors from the disposal of Prohibited Items by the Customer, whether intentional or unintentional. Customer also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dumpster Wagon from any personal injury or property damage connected with the Customer’s use and possession of the WagonTranslation – Unless we are negligent, we are not responsible for damage to your property
- DO agree to this other formal, legal statement found
HERE. Customer has read the list of prohibited items and will not put any of these items into the Dumpster Wagon. Customer is solely responsible for any additional charges, fees, losses fines and/or penalties related to the storage, transportation, and disposal of prohibited items that Dumpster Wagon might incur due to non-compliance by CustomerTranslation – If you break the rules, you will be responsible for the fines and/or disposal penalties we incur.
- DO agree to allow Dumpster Wagon to charge the credit card on file at the time the dumpster is reserved. The Customer also authorizes charges to the same credit card for fees Dumpster Wagon may incur due to Customer loading prohibited items or for exceeding the three (3) ton weight limit. Current overweight charges are $85 per ton prorated. All sales are final.
- DO NOT put anything in the Wagon from the following list of prohibited items. Once again, if we pay a penalty, we pass it on to you.
Contaminated Soils & Absorbents (Oil Dri)
Ink & Resins
Medical or Infectious Waste
- DO NOT allow children or pets to enter or climb on the Dumpster Wagon.
- DO NOT move the Wagon or use the controls or electrical components attached to the Wagon.
- DO NOT ask us to help you load the Wagon. You load. We haul.
By entering my name here:
We guarantee your privacy. We will never share your infromation.